Wednesday 19 January 2011

Isn't It Ironic........Don't Ya Think




Alanis Morisette said it best and the irony that occurs in life still rings true these days in a lot of aspects of mine. At this point in time I'm really feeling like I have the worst luck in the the world. My parade keeps getting rained on by unreliable humans.


I just don't understand why so many people have decided to let me down. Some of them were even friends, however, I think that their actions have shown that they defy the very definition of the word. Right about now all I can do is laugh nervously at the irony I have common across. It's amazing the way in which people can blatantly behave in ways which complete contradict their title. It's funny when you think about but its a very different kettle of fish (as my Gran would say) when you've got the short end of the stick.




Now to all you drummers out there I am sorry to report that there is a harebrained group of you guys that are giving the rest of you a bad name. They are making a mockery of your profession by being wotless and unreliable for mainly no legitimate reasons. Now aren't drummers meant to keep time and be reliable by definition. It's funny how they can do this in music but not in life. Now don't get me wrong I love drummers and I personally think that drumming is a very attractive skill *wink wink* but they keep letting me down. I've been through like 5 maybe more I've pretty much lost count.

Drummers Suck!.........Sometimes















No comments:

Post a Comment